I’ve known about Blackstone Labs for a while and I’m sure that if you are looking for a way to improve the results of your workouts, you have been exploring Blackstone’s products as well.
One of their most popular products is Blackstone Labs Dust X;
How do you know if the product is right for you?
I’ve gone through the trouble of testing out Blackstone Labs Dust X for you,
so take a look at my experience below and see if this popular pre-workout supplement can help you improve the results of your workout routine!
Blackstone Labs Dust X DHMA Pre Workout Ingredients:
Dust X Blackstone Labs Supplement Facts
Before taking anything, it is important to take a closer look at what’s in it.
Therefore, we did exactly that! If you are like me, I try not to get overwhelmed by long, complicated names.
I’ve tried to define everything in Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout DHMA so that you know exactly what you are putting in your body.
The ingredients include:
- 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine: This amino acid will help you increase your endurance during your workout.I made sure what I was taking so did my research.
1 gram of Agmatine Sulfate: This ingredient is used to promote the synthesis and expression of nitric oxide,
which should help you increase the flow of blood and oxygen to your muscles
4 grams of L Citrulline Malate: This is an ingredient that should promote the production of nitric oxide
- 750 mg of Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE): This is an ingredient that improves the action of choline in your body.
- 1 gram of L Tyrosine: This amino acid forms the foundation of numerous neurotransmitters in your brain
500 mg of Phenylethylamine: Usually shortened to PEA, this should help you improve the release of dopamine, helping you elevate your mood during your workout
150 mg of 2 Aminoisoheptane (DMHA): This ingredient is similar to DMAA
- 350 Caffeine: Caffeine is a rapid-acting stimulant
- 300 mcg of Huperzine A: This ingredient should help you improve your focus.
- 75 mg of Nelumbo Nucifera (Higenamine): Also called the “sacred lotus,” this ingredient should help you reach weight loss goals
These are the central ingredients in Dust X Pre Workout.
So, how do all of these ingredients impact your workout ?
Take a look at my experience below!
The Experience: Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout
I found that my experience with Blackstone Labs Dust X was very similar to that of other Blackstone Labs Dust X supplements, including the DMAA version (if you ever took that one).
Some previous users said the same thing
The major difference I noticed was the caffeine content of Blackstone Labs Dust X DMHA.
Although I found that the “pump” of Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout wasn’t that intense,
I found that it did significantly improve the connection between my mind and my body.
It really helped me when I was working on the back and core.
Similar to other supplements, I found that I felt it more the first few times I used it.
As I got acclimated to the Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout, it didn’t “pump me up” as much;
however, I consistently noticed that I was more focused during my workouts and was able to concentrate
on exactly what I was doing even as I got tired toward the end of my workout.
Of note, I did notice that the “caffeine crash” following the workout got worse the more I used it.
Therefore, I tried to time my workout closer to the evening so that I would be able to go to sleep more easily.
Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout DMHA
Some of the specific areas that I explored for the Dust X Pre Workout include:
- Energy: Without a doubt, Blackstone Labs Dust X will give you an energy boost. If you used the DMAA version, you’ll find that the energy boost from Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout is a bit more intense. Even though this might be due to the caffeine, it will certainly get your going for your workout.
- Strength: There are a number of natural stimulants in the Blackstone Labs Dust X. Your brain will be able to send much stronger signals to your nerves, allowing you to get the most out of every muscle fiber in your body. Enjoy it! I know I did!
- Endurance: There is a fair bit of Beta-Alanine in Blackstone Labs Dust X; however, it isn’t as much as some of the other supplements on the market. That being said, I did notice that Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout still provided me with plenty of endurance to power through my workouts. It might be due to the caffeine; however, the endurance provided by this supplement was still nice.
- Taste: While taste isn’t the most important thing, it still matters to me! There are plenty of Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout flavors from which to choose! My favorite was definitely the Sour Gummy Bear, as I’ve always had a sweet tooth for sour candy! Sadly, it is artificially flavored; however, it still tasted good!
- Aftermath: The crash from the Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout can definitely be a bit harsh. I found that it usually hits me between three and five hours after I first take it. I believe that if I take the supplement on a full stomach, the crash is a bit more delayed. I hope this helps you with your timing if you decide to give this product a try.
- Value: When compared to other supplements, Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout is definitely a bit pricey. For 25 servings, the product is close to $45. This comes close to $2 per serving, which is a bit costly. If it works well for you, then it is certainly worth it. I found that it worked well for you.
Overall, I had a great experience with Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout.
A Comparison of Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout To its Alternatives and Predecessors
There are a few other supplements that you might have used in the past that are a bit similar to Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout. These include:
- APS Mesomorph: Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout is very similar to APS Mesomorph.
Similar to APS, the “pump” from Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout but I felt like both products really improved the connection I had between my mind and my muscles.
The energy boost provided by both products was also similar; however, Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout created more of a “euphoric” feeling for more than APS Mesomorph.
- Dust Extreme Pre Workout: The biggest difference I noticed between Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout and Dust Extreme was that Dust Extreme simply felt a little bit cleaner.
I know it’s hard to define exactly what this means; however, DMAA from Dust Extreme and DMHA are just not quite identical.
I got in the zone faster with Extreme but with Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout, I feel like the final destination is still the same.
Dust V2:Blackstone Labs
Dust V2 was another supplement I found to be effective; however, without DMHA, the final results were better for me with Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout.
You may like V2 as well and if so, then you’ll want to give Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout a try as well.
In total, Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout compares favorably to some of the other popular alternatives that you might be using or that you may have used in the past.
Dust X Pre Workout Side Effects To Note
I found that the side effects of Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout were relatively mild; however, the one that you really need to note is the possibility of a caffeine crash.
For example, if you are used to working out in the morning, then you may want to shift your workout to the evening.
Otherwise, the caffeine crash could hit you hard in the middle of the day. Or, you might be reaching for that second or third cup of coffee by ten AM! That might have you running to the bathroom all day!
I tried to time my work out for about 5 or 6 PM. That way, when the caffeine crash hit me, I was already ready for bed! Keep the caffeine crash in mind when you are thinking about using Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout.
Dust X Warning I read Carefully on label
Who Should Use Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout?
Dust X is certainly going to be great for you if you are used to using DMAA or DMHA.
If you use Dust X, it will definitely help you improve the quality of your workouts while helping you cut back on the water weight.
If you are looking for a way to quickly and efficiently improve your lean muscle mass, then Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout is great for you.
If you tolerate DMHA and caffeine well, then you should give this a try.
I Read Some Great Reviews For Dust X Blackstone Labs here
My Final Take on Dust X Pre Workout
While the caffeine crash is a bit harsh and the price is a bit high, the overall results of Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout make the supplement worth it.
If you did well with Dust Extreme and Dust V2, then you’ll be happy with Blackstone Labs Dust X Pre Workout as well. When it comes to sheer workout power, Dust X is one of the best options available today.